Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! 60 Global Roaming minutes secondary number

I am the primary account holder and I'm in the UK. The holder of the second number associated with my account is in South Korea and travelling to Thailand.If I buy the 60 global roaming minutes add-on from my account, can they use them to make calls ...

Roam Further

Hi. I’m already in the Us. Can I add on roam further now to use or do I have to activate In the UK? ThanksBen

I can't unblock my roaming option.

Like others, I can't unblock my roaming option under controls. It keeps reverting. I contacted the chat line and they claimed they'd reset it but I waited 24 hours (now 36 hours) and its still the same problem. I'm travelling soon and need this resol...

al3xlak3 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to make calls from abroad

Hi, I can receive calls and text abroad but not make them? Data is fine incl. FB, WhatsApp etc roaming on, tried reboot etc. any ideas? thanks

Fatmoz by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Texts

In my contacts on my mobile phone I have one person that when I ring them always says line busy even when they are not and when I text they never get my text message either

Roaming not working

HiI am in Prague and my roaming is not working. No data, no calls, no texts. So I am just stuck at hotel.On the app, roaming is activated, always.Is there any way I can get it to work? 

saju0777 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong number appearing on text

I recently joined EE, and brought over my old number. New phone (S21 FE 5G)  had a temporary number until the PAC code was activated. Everything working fine once activated apart from the following: When i text or message my spouse, the temporary num...

Roaming

Hi. My daughter has left for Spain and I had not activated roaming on her mobile. How can I correct this. Via the account does not work.  Thanks.

mikeli by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can't make or receive calls abroad USA

Hello, I'm over in the USA at the moment for work, but I'm unable to make or receive calls, I just get a flag 'Call Failed' everytime. It was working fine when I initially arrived. I've got the Roam Abroad Pass as I'm back and fourth a fair bit for w...