Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Help please

I am in the USA and have lost the ability to make and take calls I have a full roaming plan and my account is all paid up I can’t call the helpline and the EE website does not have a chat option  

Hello

Hello, I'm from Poland, I bought an EE UK sim card, I currently live in Poland, but I'm going abroad as a driver, the problem is that I put the card in the device, I have EE range but I can't do anything, write a message or call me or anyone. the pro...

Mateusz9 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Twitter sms verification code blocked by EE

Hello - I have just had the same problem (March 2022)I can receive all sms, including verification sms from MSFT for instanceBut the twitter verification sms do not arrive! It also seems i can not text twitter help from my mobileI have checked the se...

mabult by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming charges in EU

My contract started February 2021. Can you confirm that I will have no additional charges when using my phone in France in May and September 2022. Ta 

SMH53 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call barring abroad

Due to go abroad shortly and I'm sure there won't be an EE signal available but I don't want to be charged for any incoming calls. If I turn my Voicemail off before boarding my flight, will this stop any charges as long as I don't answer the calls ? ...

CTID1882 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Can’t use roaming

I’m currently in Austria, I’m trying to use my data, On the EE app it won’t let me turn roaming on and says there’s a problem and won’t let me turn it on. It worked without fault driving through France but won’t work in Germany or Austria ?