Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming issues

Hi there I spent a lot of time on the phone to Ee  before I left for South Africa. Ensuring that my roaming was going to work and all I needed to do was text roaming. Now I’m in South Africa I’ve been here for a week I’m texting ”roaming” every day a...

Lucianap by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Is it true that EE are going to start charging for roaming in Europe and other mobile networks are not!

jq64 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Roaming

I have a contract from 2020 but  Been told I have to pay the daily roaming charge and the cap is blocking me from using my phone. Can you help?

Ferreira by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE roaming not working :(

Hello  I'd really appreciate some help! I have just returned from America and was disappointed to find I was unable to use my mobile data abroad. I checked the roaming costs using the text function and by entering my mobile number manually and this m...

Screenshot_20220401-115842_Chrome.jpg

Calling from abroad blocked

Hi, I’m in the US. I’ve texted ROAMING to 150. I’ve rebooted. I in settings, I’ve tried to slide on premium calls abroad, and is keeps saying not available, you may need to reboot. Which I have done.any ideas please? 

bam197 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Using data in canada

Hi, I'm really confused about the fair use limit for Canada. EE has stated in several places that its 50gb but also states that its 15gb in other places, such as the app for instance. Ive only just set up my plan today as I was told that it was 50gb ...

Simon888 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Calls abroad

I’m going to Czech Republic and I have Ee and took out my contract after July.  What is my best option when using phone abroad?