Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Outgoing calls

I purchased my mum a Nokia C01 plus. If she makes a call to any number she doesn’t get the standard ring but a beep. Spoke to Nokia who have advised they can’t change this but speak with the carrier. Can’t get through to EE at the moment. Can this be...

josie15 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Travel data pass add-on

Hi there just wondering if anyone can help. I’ve had a look at roaming options for when I go to Turkey this summer. I can see the travel data pass as an available add-on to my plan. It says the add on is free. Is this free to activate and I am charge...

Roaming

Hello, I’m currently at Dubai and want to call Uk from my ee sim. What is the charges? 

No Internet connection

Hi, I am having real issues connecting to my mobile data. I arrived in Spain on Sunday, all was fine and then suddenly on Tuesday I had no Internet. It’s a real problem as I rely on my 4G for work!it seems like I have no roaming even thought it’s on....

Kris41 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only Roam Abroad pass Fair usage Australia

Hi.  Have a sim only contract for 12 months, payable monthly. I am confused as to how much data I can use in Australia after I have added the Roam Abroad pass for £10.The cost calculator for roaming says Australia (and US) is limited to 15Gbs. Other ...

220313ee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to add "Call from Anywhere"?

Can anyone tell me how I can add the "Call from Anywhere" as an add-on as listed here:  https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/roaming-costs/countries/malaysia# When I click on the "Call for Anywhere" link it takes me to the EU Roaming Page? Thanks.

BalaA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to make calls abroad

I am abroad at the moment i activated and paid for roaming before i left. Roaming is working - I can get 4G but calls do not work i can see on here this is a common issue.  I can’t call you to try and sort it because I can’t make calls.  please can y...

Roaming issues

Hi there I spent a lot of time on the phone to Ee  before I left for South Africa. Ensuring that my roaming was going to work and all I needed to do was text roaming. Now I’m in South Africa I’ve been here for a week I’m texting ”roaming” every day a...

Lucianap by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful