Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why is UK 5G coverage so poor?

Why is the UK so far behind in 5G coverage? EE are trumpeting 60% population coverage but even networks in Ireland have passed 85% 5G population coverage already. The UK is years behind.In Northern Ireland there is only 5G in Belfast. Over the border...

whiskerp by Skilled Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lack of reception in house

I live in Cardiff, my new iPhone is 5g compatible and is linked to 5g most of time but reception is very poor and I’m missing phone calls. I never had this problem with Vodafone and switched to EE thinking it would be just as good but so far it’s dis...

Jhri by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

I have 5g phone,but can only get 4g.I have been in contact with EE,but they haven't been able to resolve issue .Can anyone help?

LindarT123 by Skilled Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

No signal or 4g

Hi,  I'm in Rothbury, Northumberland (xxxx xxx) and have no signal or 4g, it comes up with not registered on network. After looking online there doesnt appear to be any issues in the area. Im unable to contact EE by phone and chat isnt available at t...

Screenshot_20230524-133207_Call.jpg Screenshot_20230524-142646_Samsung Internet.jpg