Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No Service

Earlier this morning my EE sim started showing “No Service “ and no bars. I haven’t had any changes recently except I walked in a building and this started showing. I have restarted the iPhone 12 I’m using couple of times and even used the airplane m...

4g

Why is 4g so rubbish lately and bills going up for a really bad connection  ??

Coverage for 20K Event

Hi we organise an event (county fair) which has about 20,000 attendees.  The visitors and stall holders regularly have issues with EE (and 3) networks.  It usually goes down whereas Vodafone (and O2) remain up.  The post code for the centre of the fa...

no connection

has anyone else lost connection with ee over the last couple of days? I have use of my phone as a phone or any internet. 

Furkids1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

5G

I live in a area of SW London supposedly 5G. I have a new iPhone 14 and expect network 5G connectivity to be faster than my last iPhone 11 with 4G but it isn’t better. When should I see improvement in performance?

Resolved! Can anyone explain this? 5G from a 4G mast...

I live in Clitheroe and have been waiting for 5G for some time.Recently I noticed 5G was appearing on my phone but I wasn't get any increase in speeds. As we are all lead to believe 5G was going to be amazing with realistic speeds up to 1Gbps. So far...