Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone mast location in use?

Hi,Im looking to buy a house. However there is a EE phone mast area sectioned off next to the house. There is no longer a mast there, however I was wondering where I could get any information of them putting a new mast up? There hasn't been one there...

Bryony19 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor service, for what you pay for

I've been with ee for since the beginning after being with one to one then 02 , network has always been great and never had an issue until now, my old Samsung s9plus smashed so had to run in to an ee shop to get one, my old phone had been on sim only...

Chrisw1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Poor call quality on Galaxy S23

Calling my Voicemail I get "HD" calling icon, EE to EE; HD calling. EE to Vodaphone; HD calling. (Devices using various Pixel series to test.)No "HD" icon displaying when calling either "150" or "360". Is there HD calling for these numbers?Calling 15...

354- by Star Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful