Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Smart wifi disc

Hi, I’m trying to connect a new disc. My first one already works just trying to expand the range. When setting up the new disc the location test is coming back saying no connection and that it couldn’t find the router or existing disc when both the r...

EE returns bad

I got a new hub sent to the wrong address and I no longer need it as I have had another one sent out so I need a returns bag sent out to the right address so I can return it please 

new email

I am moving from BT internet to EE broadband, how can I get an email address with EE before loosing access from BT.

Ray1066 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Full Fibre Max on EE

It would be nice to be able to find out about it, but unfortunately your website interface firstly accepts the (mandatory) email and then rejects it - every time. Why you are so keen to drive away customers is a mystery to me.<https://broadband.ee.co...

FIM by Investigator
  • 24 replies
  • 13 Helpful

Resolved! EE not actually Full Fibre?

I upgraded my Fiber to EE Full Fiber. Thinking I would finally get a fibre signal up to my apartment instead of the out 10-year outdated  "Fiber to the ground floor and then copper wire up" To my surprise today I received a smart router and I'm expec...

TILL_pt by Investigator
  • 24 replies
  • 14 Helpful

Landline fault

I have no dial tone and my phone display is saying check phone line. I also have no broadband. How do I report a fault on the BT landline? BT keep sending me back to EE but I think it’s the incoming landline at fault. Sorry, I’m not tech savvy at all...

Gentiene by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Require static ip address for Pi Hole project

Hello, I have a small Raspberry Pi zero W single board linux computer and wish to install Pi-Hole on it.The Pi-hole® is a DNS sinkhole that protects devices from unwanted content, without installing any client-side software. see below..Basically, wha...

pi-hole by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful