Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Require static ip address for Pi Hole project

Hello, I have a small Raspberry Pi zero W single board linux computer and wish to install Pi-Hole on it.The Pi-hole® is a DNS sinkhole that protects devices from unwanted content, without installing any client-side software. see below..Basically, wha...

pi-hole by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Contract

EE have offered me fibre plus for £26/month as I am a customer, I can use my Blue Light Card and it is still £26/month, not really giving their customers much of a good deal.

VPN connects via wifi but not ethernet

So I can connect to my work vpn from home if I'm connected to the Smart Hub via wifi, but if I plug my laptop into an ethernet port it doesn't work. I can still see the internet and NAS etc so it's not the computer port.It's also the same on my windo...

Eddie9 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

VPN and Port Forwarding

since discovering EE dont give out static IP addresses for 4G broadband I need other solutions in being able to port forward 44158 for my Bobcat Miner 300 (crypto) I have read this is possible by using virtual machines and VPN’s and applying the sett...

Sparke16 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

complaint

I am very disappointed for your service. My network or internet doesn't work well. How many time I have to complaint the same problem? I'm very tied for your bad service

Fortunat by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Failed installation

Engineer came today as requested,however he said he couldn't lnstall as he needed a hoist that he couldn't get because the guy with said hoist was too busy?!I would like to know why nobody did any kind of checks beforehand to establish exactly what t...

Miket3447 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Anytime calls to 40 countries

I have an entry in my billing that lists 22 minutes against 'Anytime call to 40 countries landlines' when there are no such calls in that category. What's more, it's exactly the same time for all my bills. Anybody have anything similar?

PeterCT by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Discount

Hi i renewed my broadband and got £6 discount but its not taken out of my account until 21 of this month i just wanted confirmation the discount has been applied

vena15 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Diffserv/QoS

Hi Fellow EE Forumers, I have a Brightbox 1 with standard ADSL (can't get fiber here), and have been struggling with pipe clog issues. I had a previous post somewhere about it, but I've narrowed down the issue to anything that has a high-volume uploa...

abek42 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE smart wifi disc setup

recently had issues setting up the smart wi-fi disc constantly being met with the error shown in the photo. factory reset the wifi box aswell as this being the 3rd smart disc we have recieved. any help is greatly appreciated  

5C3E35D4-1A21-4DC9-A462-F05866F37EF8.png