Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Turning off power to smart hub at night

I can't believe nobody has asked this before - I have always turned off my router at night believing this would prevent anyone accessing any of my devices fraudulently (though they are also turned off).   Now I have a Smart Hub and have been turning ...

GillL70 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Smart WiFi Add On Mis-selling!

I would like a sensible answer to the question I have asked numerous people at EE customer services this evening. Back story: I have an EE “smart router” with 3 connected Wi-Fi mesh discs. I was supplied with the discs (FOC) by EE  a few weeks after ...

How do I separate the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz

I've seen a few posts saying separate the two networks (so I can connect my smart devices which require 2.4 only) but nowhere in my advanced settings do I see the option people are referring to. How can I do this please? New to EE Broadband - my old ...

Lozza8815 by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Flashing Aqua Blue light

I’ve had no internet and a flashing aqua blue light on my smart hub for 4 days! Switched sockets, telephone points, switched off, factory reset and still nothing! Is anyone else having the same issue? Or can anyone advise as to what to donext? Thanks

Adams83 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! account number

THIS SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLEtrying to find my account number  but i am on 1penny mobile and it will no let me get to customer services any help out therePS only on ee broadband

farmera by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

EE SmartHub has no internet, hub is lit up blue

I’ve been having internet connection issues recently with our hub. Every device in the house detects the wifi normally however there is no connection. I’ve rebooted the hub a couple times, checked on the admin page to see everything’s fine, took out ...

Akub1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful