Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE 4G doesn’t work with CCTV

Hi all, I am utterly fed up with tech. None of sodding works and only a handful of people seem to know where they’re doing across the whole country. Proven by constant bug fixes, updates and things that just need a restart. So I live rurally, BT are ...

My fibre speed and current BT junction box issiue

Hi, when I looked at my current BT junction box coming from outside, its been exposed like this, I don't know how it's got like this, only noticed it over the weekend, with wires exposed. Is this an issiue or will it need to be looked at, will this a...

IMG_20220205_103540.jpg

Payment date always different

Every month my direct debit comes out on different date and its really messing up my budget. Its meant to come out around the same date each month but its varying greatly. Is there any way to resolve this so the payment comes out around the same date...

EVB79 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

activate Openreach

we are moving to a new build  home with fibre into the house via Openreach , as well as moving our ee account do we need to ask Openreach to activate the connection?

Lfeeley by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband renewal

I moved a few months ago, and took my broadband with me. Does a home move renew the contract? I didn’t realise I did and now I have over a year left. I’m looking to move again in a few months but I don’t want to have another renewal of contract? 

Services

Unable to connect to EE to speak to someone about my home broadband, all numbers I’ve tried phoning are not working. Could someone from EE please contact me please. 

Resolved! Smart Hub not connecting to CCTV when not on LAN

Hi I have just upgraded from EE ADSL to Fibre. I had no issues with my BrightBox 1 but cannot get my Smart Hub working for my CCTV system.I connect via my iPhone and all worked fine until I moved to the Smart Hub.The CCTV is a Hik DVR and I use Hik C...

baz999 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Loss of Broadband Service

I lost Broadband service on day one from 11.30 hours until 07.00 hours on day five.I was using the service until it went off on day one.My question is: 1) Do I qualify for Compensation? b) If I do then by how much?Thank you.

Glebe51 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful