Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Setting up Sophos XG Home in router mode

Hello, I have replaced my EE router with a TPLink AC2800, but keeping the EE router as a backup.I want to setup a Sophos XG firewall at home in router mode and have put the TP-Link in bridge mode. Has anyone else done this?Do I need to put the VLAN i...

Theldron by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE WiFi regular poor connection

Hi All, I’ve been an EE broadband customer for around 6 months with the standard EE router. I generally have good signal strength across the whole house and even as I write this my iPhone XR shows full signal strength… However, regularly while on WiF...

Keeping BT Email

I am currently a BT Broadband customer.  I have been with them for years.   I am also an EE customer and have also been one for many years. The broadband renewal being offered by BT is not as good as what I can get from EE for less per month.  Howeve...

Phil124 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Slow broadband speeds

About October last year my broadband speeds went really slow then resolved spontaneously a few weeks later. The problem is now back so I need to get to the bottom of it and need help please. I’m on whatever the cheapest/standard EE broadband package ...

0F045DBA-AFD2-4BCC-B268-F0E385C1FF6C.jpeg C2E870C7-24D2-48B6-A9B5-CE5BDD768B12.jpeg 859A3CF7-A019-4E41-AFB0-2121D65B5F06.png CDBD51B5-2D79-4979-9192-EDAAAE3677DE.png
Soozyj22 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 9 Helpful