Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Can't register BB online as no customer no. sent

I set up home BB in October last year. I just logged in to check my bill and apparently my BB is not registered and I need to do so.... but to do so I need a customer number, which I still haven't been sent.  I tried to call but keep getting asked fo...

Peachymoo by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

breaking connection few time per hour

Hello, For several months, while using the Internet, I have disconnect. Within an hour, it is 1-3 times for a period of about 1 minute. I reset the modem, it occurs at the same time on the cable connection and on the wi-fi. As I am a gamer, this is t...

MORTINES by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

verify

HelloI want to get home broadband but on the website (Offer and extras,)the site has problemsbecause I wrote my phone number and pressed verify button But the continue button doesn't work.please help me

Smart router configuration for Google WiFi

Hi there, I'm hoping for some guidance on how to configure my new EE Smart Router to work best with my Google WiFi mesh network. Ideally I'd switch to bridge mode, but that doesn't seem to be an option. Should I simply turn off the wireless channels?...

terqish by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New FTTP install and avoiding this years CPI increase

FTTP is now showing as available here but am wanting to avoid an almost immediate price hike due to the CPI increases on the 31st March. My question is, if I order FTTP now for an install date of 1st April, will I still be affected by this increase? ...

markc84 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Connecting new Broadband

I am switching to EE, received a text confirming as of 23:59 on 28/02/22 this morning I have no broadband because my old supplier has switched off my broadband already. I was told I wouldn't be without Broadband during the switch. I need this as I wo...

VPN - DOES NOT WORK

Hello,I have a BB.I have been using OpenVPN for a few months, never had a problem with it, but for a few days I can't connect to it.Why did you block it?It works on mobile data from another operator, so in my opinion is your fault.

MORTINES by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful