Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

More expensive for existing customers

Hi all! A while back I had a message from EE saying my package (fibre plus without landline) was going up from the initial £32.00 to 33.44 (or something like that) due to inflation. The other day I had another message saying that it would be increasi...

Tazinijif by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! INSTALL BROADBAN

How can I install my smart router? they only include a red and white cable, and the power cable. I have never seen one before.

Are prices going up?

Hey there does anyone know if prices are going up for EE fibre? we currently pay £39 a month for fibre, and house phone with anytime calls to mobiles and landlines but i can not find anything to say this is going up in price like everything else is.....

4GEE home router

Hi, I am considering the 4GEE home router as a solution to my slow internet speed.  If I need to boost the signal with an external antenna, does that cost extra above the free router? 

Is EE broadband just rebranded BT broadband?

Hi, I currently have BT broadband, my contract comes to an end soon and I’m undecided if to stay with BT or move to EE broadband. Is BT broadband basically the same as EE, are the hubs the same/similar, what’s the advantages of switching to EE. I hav...

NW_Saint by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband

I have a broadband plan with no landline is it possible to add my daughter to my broadband or to add another contract to my bill

debyeil64 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Router

Our router is years old, I just want a new one but EE don't seem to want phone calls or emails. I can't find a way to order one or to contact them to arrange this.The last time I tried to make contact I just ended up with our like being tested and th...

MrsNemo by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fiber 900mb full fiber

Had full fiber installed on the 25th march 2022 had no service since the power light the lan light and pon light is green on the ont, but orange on ee router no one seems to know what the issue is and im at day 8 with no service.

Can we change a NTE5C MK4 socket to a smaller one?

Our ex-owner has an NTE5C MK4 socket installed somewhere we want to put a cabinet in, but the size of the socket is enormous and is in the wat of our cabinet.We wonder if we can change it to a smaller model? and what would be the model that is suitab...

Hamlet by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful