Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE routers and wifi 5/6

Hello.I have an EE router but the range in some parts of the home have no wifi range.I have tried extenders..not much better..I havevseen that a MESH set up maybe better.My router is about a year old..will it be compatible with wifi5nand 6 types of m...

Jay7367 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Smart Router / Orbi RBR50

Hi, I have an existing Orbi RBR50 mesh wifi system I want to connect my new EE fibre to. The router EE have sent me is the smart router? With my old Virgin Media router I just turned this into modem mode and all was fine. Has anyone attempted this wi...

drrock by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Re: How do I speak to someone in EE for help?

Hi, I've tried to ring both 150 and the 0800 number - these numbers are automated and only have options for top up. If EE no longer has the option to speak to someone I will leave and move to another network. Can you please me very clear in your resp...

FOB by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems watch live sport

We use 4G mobile broadband in a rural location. We have no issues with internet access and normal use. We do however have major issues with watching live sport on Now TV. All live events especially football constantly pixelate and make watching impos...

Flashing Amber

My braudband box has been flashing yellow for 4 days now. Iv reset it over 17 times and turned off and on just as much. Nothing is working. This seems to be a regular  problem and im very close to changing my previder. 

Child02 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband bill

I've just joined ee broadband and home phone my Internet was activated yesterday and today I've received an email saying my payment is due on the 15th March for the full months price is this normal,  do I pay upfront for these services 

Crebbie by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful