Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

problem receiving calls

I think this has been going on for a couple of weeks.My daughter couldn't get through to my landline so she called my neighbour who called me from her mobile and got through fine, so I called my daughter back which worked fine.Yesterday my sister cou...

NannyZol by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Broadband

For the past 2 months now I have had no WiFi at all, I have t paid my WiFi bills due toHaving no service at all, I keep complaining about the same problem and it never seems to be sorted. I would like someone to contact me please about this matter 

FTTP

HiI have fibre&phone. My broadband starts off from profile reset at 39M and slowly loses speed, dropping rapidly when it rains really hard and dropping continually to below 21M which is below my guaranteed speed. I have had wires replaced, new socket...

Ronb62 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! broadband extension

Hiwe bought a netgear EX8000 and 30 meter cat 8 cable with the idea of extending our internet by 30 meters  as there are many thick walls between our router and where we want the good connection we have a brightbox modem /router but are  struggling t...

max251 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

wifi

Is the password I use to log in to EE the same one I need to connect wifi to my iphone ?

alan120 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regular Broadband PPPoE Dropouts

Hi. We've had our new Smart Router for about a month and a half now but we're experiencing dropouts. Previously we used an Openreach G.Fast Modem with a Smart Hub but then changed to a Ubiquiti Amplifi when the Smart Hub was rebooting frequently. To ...

Information.png Status.png
Silgica by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re join

Hi, I have sent previous email messages but to no avail, I would like to rejoin EE for the above only broadband & landline & I see as an NHS worker I am entitled to a discount, can you please call xxxxxxxxxx or email me tomorrow to discuss.   Awaitin...

Cancelling broadband

I've been trying to cancel my broadband all week but can't seem to get through to anyone I'm due to change to sky broadband do I still need to give notice as sky said they'll do that, my contract has finished just wanted to do things properly 

Code23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Recovering old Emails

A relative of mine has emails from her late mother which she would like to be able to recover. However, these emails are from her old orange email. Would it still be possible to recover these.