Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! wireless Key router

Hello, which of all the alphanumerical characters on the router's label is the wireless key? I am having issues resetting my password. Thank you!

LPR67 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Information

Someone can help me please yeasterday my broadband should start work after activation but still not working the light from broadand is red and the light from Internet is off I try to contact them but they said can’t find my number ..thank you

DianaMada by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account registration error

Good afternoon,I'm joining EE from a different provider. I've submitted the digital form (and scheduled my engineer appointment) using an email address that was later found problematic when creating my account for the first time. The first form I sub...

Orietta by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New issues occurring with ping

Hello, I have recently been encountering an issue regarding my ping to certain Minecraft servers. I am getting spikes in my game adding anywhere from 300-800ms to my ping times. I have already tried restarting my computer, restarting the router (SH) ...

Samra1 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Month to month broadband plan

When we signed up for an 18 month plan we did so with the understanding that we could switch to a month by month plan once it expired (which it will next week), as we are both students that are graduating in July we are not interested in committing t...

Signe1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 2 broadband accounts

Hi I have just upgraded my EE broadband, but I just received an email saying myself or someone else on my account has added a new product. On looking I now have 2 broadband accounts, will my current one end automatically when my new one starts or do ...

NonaC28 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FTTP Cuts out when uploading large files

Hi, I seem to have a strange issue where if I am uploading a reasonably sized file (1GBish) the upload will ramp up to transferring at 73Mb (my current may upload speed) but after a short while all devices will loose connectivity. Once I stop the upl...

Dan240 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Automatic Compensation

My broadband service was supposed to be active on 9/2/2022, the Openreach engineer visited my flat but nothing was done and I had to ring EE the next day because I had no broadband service. I was told that I am entitled to the automatic compensation ...

non profit internet access

hi there this is my first postI have an idea to set up an non profit for internet access to low income families and for single people on low income jobs I see that internet infrastructure is an basic need for people to work communicate  and to live. ...