Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Final Broadband bill

Hello everyone.I'm leaving EE full fibre soon. They had emailed me in April to say my contract would end on 01 May 2022, I found a provider much cheaper so started the switch process. I did not contact EE about this as my new provider said they would...

bletch by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Helpful

I am not getting the minimum promised fiber broadband speed!

Hi there, As title says, I am not getting the minimum promised fiber broadband speed! What shall I do? I followed all recommended steps to check if there is anything wrong with my current setup, but everything looks normal and I am getting 35-40mb ma...

gtunc by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trying to upgrade

I contacted EE regarding the section to enter my details for upgrading over 2 weeks ago, I am asked to provide 3 answers to some questions, I answer 5 questions and my email is ticked green as correct and after submitting it turns red and I cannot pr...

Tx1oss by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FFTP Xbox ultimate offer

I ordered full fibre to property on march 5th and part of the offer bundle I got was 12 months free Xbox ultimate. The FF got installed on 12th April and I still haven't heard anything about the Xbox ultimate. I've rang 150 this morning who suggested...

lozz1976 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Just upgraded my broadband and had a New router. Does anyone know what you do with the old router

Phil136 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internet problem

What’s going on with the ee internet my home internet has been down for over 24 hours now and my phone internet is temperamental only working if I’m outside