Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Assign device to 2.4GHz on Smart Hub

I have a 'Smart' Aqualisa shower that will only work in a smart way if connected to a 2.4GHz wifi network. I can't find an option in the Smart Hub configuration that allows manual allocation of 2.4GHz to selected devices. I can, however, just switch ...

Colhew by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Broadband won't power on

@Leanne_T I think this happened to my broadband last night in the storm. I was watching Netflix on my iPad via WiFi and after the bit lightning and thunder it stopped working and hasn’t worked since. The box won’t power on at all. Tried different plu...

V1kki by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fibre Broadband not available?

It would seem, I’ve been paying for Fibre Broadband since moving in 2020, but a recent look on the EE website revealed this service is apparently not available at my address.  [Mod edit: Image rejected as it contained personal information]

398FFF26-E352-4DB9-BFF8-C0F9C92542A9.jpeg

router apn settings

I am trying to get an unlocked 4 g router  work with a giffgaff sim. The 2 dont seem to work and i wonder if i need to change the Anp settings but cant really find the best way to do this despite having access to the admin settings. Any help would be...

Order pending for a month now

I ordered upgrade from standard broadband to fibre a month ago today and it's still sitting at pending due to a technical issue....... I've phoned a few times and they just keep telling me to phone back in a few days for an update from openreach. Is ...

andyc8 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No confirmation email

Placed a new order for broadband on Wednesday haven’t received confirmation email as of yet! and cannot find the right number to contact EE or an email address? checked all mail boxes and my order confirmation screen i toke a picture of confirms emai...

Account closed

Due to recently losing my job I’ve fell behind on my bill, I received a letter stating “your EE home broadband account has been closed, final payment required” I’m wondering if when I pay this will the connection restore of is that it completely off?...

Ryan-M1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful