Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! New contract, retaining landline number

Hi all, As i am almost coming to an end of my broadband contract with BT i was looking to take out a new contract and had been contacted by the EE sales team with regards to my phone contract and any upgrades i am currently eligible for etc.Anyway i ...

Haidz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unknown device on wifi network

My wifi hub is showing access by two unknown devices - how do I identify them or prevent them from accessing my network without affecting any of my own authorised devices?

Razboy by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband!

I have EE broadband in Rubery Birmingham. Is anyone else loosing their connection at 2am. This has happened 3 early mornings in a row now? Would love some advise as to what is going on please.

GLKerr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband Bill incorrect

Hi I signed up with EE retention team for 24 months BB and now the first bill is due EE are not taking the amount agreed who do I contact to gets this amended to the agreed amount?I m not with EE for my mobile so the 150 number no good for me and whe...

Sharvy by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

TPLink Deco M5 mesh on EE Full Fibre router

Hi, I have been investigating this all day and looking around the forums including here and not found anyone with this problem. I have EE full fibre and trying to setup a Deco M5 mesh to replace the routers wifi to improve the WiFi coverage of the ho...

Renewed contract - rubbish connection

I have just recently renewed by broadband contract. It was OK, but not perfect, before. Since then it has become worse and even non existent regularly. Considering breaking my contract for non provision of service, a breach on the part of EE. It seem...

Franky10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: False advertising by EE - bait and switch?

I have a similar experience , signed up on 4 March 2022 to a 24 month unlimited 36 meg full fibre starting 6 April 2022 on promotion as a long term EE mobile customer . This offer was withdrawn on 14 March by EE claiming its unavailability in my post...