Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

some advice on download speed for STEAM GAMES

hello all i just recently got new fibre broadband  67mb/s moved from talktalk and i tough ee would be better at least a bit as my download speed on steam maximum goes to 5.1mb/s is this normal i wanted to see a bit more up to 10mb/s steam downloading...

AdasTHD by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stream IPTV issues/hangs every few hours

Hello,I have IPTV (Kartina.tv) connected to WiFi 5Ghz, which is working fine most of the time, except every few hours (every 4-8 hours) it hangs and looses connection. Internet/Wifi and all other devices works ok. Kartina TV support said it must be s...

amirren by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fibre broadband

Hi. Our village is about to be hooked up with fibre broadband. It’s part of the government’s voucher scheme. Openreach are laying the fibre. Can anyone tell me if EE is part of this scheme as I would like to stay with my provider. Thanks Maggie 

Broad Band

Hi their can anyone help me please I got a Text Message saying that I am no longer with EE as I am Now with EE and BT, Now I cant set up my new internet as I have work men In my bedroom as their was a storm here in Scotland that took off my roof on t...

c421 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PPP Errors

Over the last month or so, I have been noticing a lot of PPP errors. The symptom is that the ADSL line will remain connected, but there is no internet connection. It usually resolves itself fairly quickly without any intervention but there is clearly...

Crinkmeister by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Plex Errors - Port Forwarding help needed

Hi all, New EE customer joined the end of December,  and noticed I was unable to connect to my shield Pro via the router.  I'm not big on port forwarding etc., but I wouldn't have thought internal networked devices would be blocked.Anyway I need to k...

Fuzed by Investigator
  • 28 replies
  • 9 Helpful

DDNS on 4G modem

I am trying to set up DDNS on my new TP Link 4G router so that I can access my home CCTV cameras, but I can't connect.The DDNS server is set up correctly and the 4G modem has DDNS enabled. The problem seems to lie with the IP addresses assigned by EE...

Pete_M by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

vimeo not connected

i was trying to watch webinar replays online, but it then asked me to click log in which i did and it shows an error message that vimeo cannot connect? I tried turning off and on the router. Also tried in cognito to access the webinars and still does...

ruthie11 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful