Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Brightbox

You may have heard in the News that TalkTalk has recently had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Brightbox router in case a similar attack is made agai...

XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 2 replies
  • 22 Helpful

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

• 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Can no longer connect to IP camera on 4G

Hi, I've had 2 x UCAM247 home CCTV cameras working fine for about 5 years. then last week one of them no longer became accessible when I'm out of the house on 4G. And today the other one now has the same issue. Im on an iPhone 11 with latest software...

Muzzy51 by Investigator
  • 26 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Connected however no internet.

Everything was working well and normal and then suddenly we lost internet. Our smart hub had a solid aqua light but no connection from any of our devices to the internet. Then we reset our hub, it connected and showed a solid aqua light again but sti...

MintyBubs by Visitor
  • 185 replies
  • 244 Helpful

No internet available, router fine.

Evening all. Router all fine, lights on etc ALL devices in the house (range of types) saying "connected without internet" or "Internet not available". I had another newer router, so we plugged it all in. Same messages. Have rebooted several times, re...

FAULKLES by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fibre UPP new to area

Since UPP have been running fibre services into the village.  My 2 year agreement with EE is for about 66Mps, but is now down to 22 or sometimes 30Mps.  Question - as UPP is offering up to 900Mps with fibre to the house (maybe), as of this weekend, i...

Furni by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! wifi disk - light is off

Hello. My landlord bought a new router which includes an EE Smart WiFi Disc. Router works fine and I have internet access throughout the house. However the Disk doesn't seem to work. I plugged it in and connect it to the router but the light is off. ...

labrosvel by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Internet dropping put

Hi, am having problems in SA73 1NG with the internet dropping out for a few minutes at a time with a red light on the router… rebooted bit it’s made no difference.  It’s been happening for a couple of days now… any ideas?

Suze69 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signal strength issues

I changed from. Talk talk to ee for my home broadband and calls I already have ee mobile phone contact due to it being cheaper I  have been having problems with my signal I barely have 1 bar I am very unhappy and no one seems to be able to help when ...

EE SmartWifi Discs not working with Virgin Hub 3

Hi Guys I have 2 EE Smartwifi discs which now belong to me.I am trying to get these connected to the Virgin Media Hub 3 - but not working. I am being passed between EE and Virgin! As this is my own equipment for home wifi, surely I should be able to ...

GF10 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful