Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Change the home address

Hi there,I am now currently the EE broadband user without landline service and since I am now moving to a new house, I would like to know how I could keep the use of EE broadband and do I need to sign a new contract with EE? I checked EE that it also...

Gawong93 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Activation Date

Hello, I am considering purchasing EE Fibre Broadband but I’ve seen reports of the activation date being 3-4 weeks after the initial order. Whereas other providers are 4-14 days, usually on the lower end. I am just wondering if this has changed since...

Druuuu by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! WPS button flashing

I rarely use WPS as its a potential security issue. So surprised that on its own I noticed the WPS button on the bottom left of the router was flashing blue. I did not activate it. So worried 

andytkho by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No broadband

Does anyone know if EE has any issues with the broadband in the Southend area as it went out yesterday and then came back on and again today I've woken to no broadband again just a flashing aqua light ? 

Broadband won’t work, stopped at midnight

I never watch Netflix late, tonight j decide to put on a movie, halfway through NO INTERNET! No helpline to call , done all the usual crap, SRILL no broadband and that’s an hour !! Absolutely raging and beginning to think this happens often, as would...

Blue aqua flashing light broadband

Hi we've tried just about everything we can find online to get broadband working. Turned on and off, checked cables, factory reset, tried a different cable and we still have blue flashing aqua. Please help.