Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE Smart Hub Manager DSL Link Down

Hello, for the past months our EE Smart Hub Manager has been reseting everyday varying from 1 AM to 5 AM, and it was not an issue always. The log seems to be consistently the same.This is how the log usually looks like at the moment of disconnect:02:...

Oneup by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Setting up multiple gateway IPs

Hi there,As we now have a significant number of IOT devices around the home I'd really like to set them up on a separate VLAN in order to keep my data secure from any possible vulnerability exploits in these devices. Trouble is I cant see anyway to c...

Resolved! Ultrafast Broadband with own router

Hi there, I've just placed an order for the ultrafast fttp broadband (900Mb/s) but am currently using my own Unifi equipment (usg-3 + wifi6 lite ap) with an openreach modem. Will I still be able to use this set up or will I need a new modem? Or can I...

tomh14 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Smart Hub and Netgear Orbi

So i want to install the netgear Orbi router with a few satellite units to make wifi amazing in the home. Is this possible with the EE Smart Hub ? had a quick look around and cant see anything in the EE Smarthub that allows bridging mode, but noticed...

Resolved! EE wifi disk on network search

Hi I have my wifi disk up and running and renamed it in the EE my home app. When I search for available wifi connections I can't see its ssid. I see my hub ok and lots of other wifi things but not the disk @XRaySpeX  Thanks

kcurrie65 by Skilled Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Can't link to Works VPN

I used to link to my works VPN from EE Broadband for 5 months but suddenly it's not working today, I try to use my Mobile to connect to my computer and it works. Is there any problem with the broadband network? And how can I fix it? Thanks!