Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Router light green

Hi there I just got fibre max installed this morning however the router is still showing a green light. I have restarted and reset it. Can anyone help as it says it should be aqua? 

Hezzadot by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Broadband Switch to BT from EE

I was persuaded by the EE salesman to switch to BT broadband from EE when my contract was up for renewal at the beginning of July. No problem with that but EE are still taking money from my account. The sales guy I spoke to at the time was supposed t...

Kimmygee by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 20 GB Data boost with Fibre Max plan ?

Hello,On my mobile plan I currently get a 5GB data Booost as I have the above BB plan. I used to have an unlimited SIM only plan, but have recently changed that. I presume the 20 GB boost would still be available ?cheers

Cedrik by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

About installation

Why do I need a engineer to install my new wifi when I already have had wifi from EE and still have everything from last time.

Philh3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sorry, Your order is already in the registration system

I get this message in the title when I try and order broadband. I ordered through Quidco to get cashcback originally but that was 'blocked by provider' as apparently I chose to the keep landline yet I can't keep it (not sure that is correct as I don'...

Gremlyn by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Lights on Router, Internet not working

HiMy broadband lights are not ON (none at all) and the PORT light on Openreach main socket is also off. Is that an issue with the service or modem? I have sent HELP text message but there is no call back. Please advise.Shoudn't there be light on rout...

Re: How to report broadband fault online

Storms today have knocked out broadband out too, yellow flashing lights, can't report it as the office is now closed so I guess there is little I can do. This is the third fault in two months, I'm getting alot annoyed by it. It's just not good enough...

Broadband

I've upgraded my broadband to fibre, received a new router without any additional information. I don't know if I need an engineers visit, if I should plug it in as I don't know if my new service is activated, my std broadband is working, any advice i...

It123 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE Smarthub disconnects at ~2300 every night

Hi,have a busy house with 3 kids, so get occasional drop outs during the day, but for the last month the Smarthub has been routinely disconnecting itself from the internet around 2300 every night. This will happen a few times as the evening progresse...

2093280B-F916-4BD7-8383-6D547DA489AA.jpeg
GarethP by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful