Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Router

One week without broadband EE Claim its openreach the latest claim its a router. fed up with thisTorpoint area 

Access outside of home network

Hi I have a swann security system was all working fine till last weekI cannot access the device from outside the house netwirkI can connect to it using swann app while on WiFi in the house no issue. But if I switch my mobile to 4g I can no longer acc...

Vindi93 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guranteed Download Speed

Hi, I've just swapped to full fibre with a guaranteed download speed of 250mbps.  Since the initial installation where I recorded a download speed of 355, its struggling to hit 100. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hairenj by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

High Upload Data Usage!

Hi everyone, am new to the forum so please go easy on me. Have been with EE for several years now and have always had high satisfaction with the product. Am on unlimited data on Home Broadband but occasionally i go into the website to see how much da...

EE Smart Hub Manager DSL Link Down

Hello, for the past months our EE Smart Hub Manager has been reseting everyday varying from 1 AM to 5 AM, and it was not an issue always. The log seems to be consistently the same.This is how the log usually looks like at the moment of disconnect:02:...

Oneup by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Setting up multiple gateway IPs

Hi there,As we now have a significant number of IOT devices around the home I'd really like to set them up on a separate VLAN in order to keep my data secure from any possible vulnerability exploits in these devices. Trouble is I cant see anyway to c...

Resolved! Ultrafast Broadband with own router

Hi there, I've just placed an order for the ultrafast fttp broadband (900Mb/s) but am currently using my own Unifi equipment (usg-3 + wifi6 lite ap) with an openreach modem. Will I still be able to use this set up or will I need a new modem? Or can I...

tomh14 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful