Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! EE Home Broadband

My home Wi-Fi isn’t working but my landline is. This is due I believe to late payment of my account. Payments were brought up to date yesterday. How long will it be before my Wi-Fi is reconnected. Thank you for your assistance.

Moving to a Archer VR600 Router Assistance

I am about to install a new router to replace the old rubbish smart hub, the Archer allows me to stick it into Bridge mode and then run my Orbi Mesh system into it. My question is, i have my username from the Smarthub admin page, but i can see the pa...

Free gift card

Hi I signed up for ee broadband and went live on the 9th February.  When I signed up it mentioned a gift card I would recieve after a few months but up to now I have not recieved no email or txt about this . I am looking for some help regarding this ...

Leaving Fees

So I’ve had problems with my internet speeds since the day I got it in, paying £67/mo up to £73/mo with added inflation rates and getting an average speed of 250Mbps. I had engineers coming out every two weeks and the router and ONT box was replaced ...

JK130000 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

broadband

Hello,I bought broadband two weeks ago and everything was fine, i just came back after two days of not being home and my broadband is playing up. My router keeps rebooting or finding connection with the broadband and internet every minute fir the pas...

mskuse3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Incoming Ping

Do EE block incoming pings? I wanted to setup a Broadband Monitor at Think Broadband but there is no response which I've confirmed by testing else where. 

woakesd by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband is down

My broadband is down. It says give it 5 minutes to connect and reboot machine. Yet I am still not connected and I cannot get through to customer service by phone

SPitt12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Week security

After out internet went down. When up and running again it says week security what can I do

Debs40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful