Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE Wifi Router not working

Anyone else having problems with their EE wifi? Ours isn’t working yet again! It went down for two days a week or so ago. And has been down again since yesterday. Very frustrating when you rely on it for wifi! Any idea when it will be back up and run...

GPop by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Grenn light

We have just had ee broadband, the lighthas always been green from when it was fitted. Is this the right colour because the book says not but the engineer left it green

wendy78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheaper broadband

Why am i spending £36 a month on fibre broadband and landline with EE  when ive just seen an advert in TV for the same contract at £24 a month how can i get this deal.  

kwakers by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Thinking about EE FTTP - comments and feedback

Hi all, I'm thinking about moving my existing BT FTTP Broadband to EE FTTP Broadband.  Do I need to use the EE router that comes supplied or can I use my existing Ubiquiti router?Any noticeable drop in speeds or problems?Is the switch over fairly qui...

switching from " " to ee broadband question..

Apologies, I must be blind. Surely there is a simple link to the 'chat' option.. i cant seem to find a way to ask EE a question, so if I'm in the wrong place, I apologise..Question.. Is it possible to order an ee broadband package to start on a speci...

Resolved! FTTP Broadband switch from BT to EE process

Hello, I currently have FTTP 900/110 with BT and am looking to switch to EE to avoid BT price hikes and also as I use EE for my mobile phone and so everything is all in one place. Do I place the EE FTTP broadband order the day after my BT broadband d...

Trying to contact about broadband.

Hi, I am trying to contact ee to cancel my broadband, however when I call the number from my 3 mobile phone, it asks me to input my mobile number (which I do not have from ee as I’m only a broadband customer)  is there any way I can contact directly ...

Own Routers are Better than EE Smart Router

Hi  I am having EE Broadband with 900+ Mbps but when I am using the EE Smart Router with the wired line, the speed test hits a maximum of 90 to 100 Mbps. But when I try to remove the EE Smart router and use my old router Orbi RBR20 with the wired lin...

harish1 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

FTTP slow late night

I've had no end of trouble since joining EE with full fibre 500 2 weeks ago. Today i was sent a new router and touch wood things seem to be on the mend.One thing that isn't fixed though is a huge drop in speed at night (around 2300 onwards). Congesti...