Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

FTTP slow late night

I've had no end of trouble since joining EE with full fibre 500 2 weeks ago. Today i was sent a new router and touch wood things seem to be on the mend.One thing that isn't fixed though is a huge drop in speed at night (around 2300 onwards). Congesti...

Smart Hub & TP-Link AX5400 ArcherAX72

Hi Guys, I have purchased a TP-Link AX5400 ArcherAX72 so i can benefit from WI-FI 6 and slightly better download speeds. However, I’m not too sure if i have set up both the Smart Hub (SH) and theTP-Link AX5400 correctly? I have simply turned the WI-F...

Re: switching provider form

Hi,I'm not renewing my broadband I'm switching providers when my current contract expires at the weekend this is a courtesy email informing you to close my account when my plan expires on the 30th July 2022. Many Thanks Mrs Cathy   [Mod edit: Please ...

EE Broadband - Smart Plug

Below are steps to follow to connect the smart plug with EE Smart Router (Latest Router).  Step 1: Open the Router Manager Manager page http://192.168.1.254 Login with your details.  Step 2: Click on "Wireless" --> "Change Settings" --> "Turn Off 5 G...

harish1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No broadband

Openreach were working at the telegraph pole outside my house and since then I have no landline and no broadband.I have been given the runaround for nearly a week now by EE.I was originally told someone would be out within 2 working days but NO.I ran...

patmal by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Router's or outlet's fault?

Hi, I am having a problem with my router since the first day I joined EE. First EE router kept restarting randomly throughout the day so EE sent me another one but the second one behaves the same. The one from Plusnet never did that.But I also notice...

Pulancur by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful