Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband

Hi there, I currently have virgin media broadband and I’ve just bought an ee broadband bundle will there be any issues with installing it if i already have a fibre line out in? 

Smart hub flashing green

Happily watching a YouTube documentary, then all of a sudden video stops, the hub starts flashing green. Not aqua, not yellow, fully green about once a second. Any ideas? 

Schnid by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best mid-range router recommendation for FTTP 500?

Hi thereFinally getting FTTP installed this Thursday!!! Will be the 500 package.  Any recommendation for a mid range router to use instead of the smart hub? I'm thinking TP Link AX1500 but given there's so much to choose from I literally don't know. ...

IAH123 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Long delay to repair g.fast broadband fault

My broadband went out on Saturday 1st of October. EE could not get an engineer to visit my home until Tuesday the 4th.After the engineer came I received no communication from EE on the status of the fault. I had to phone them myself and they indicat...

dkarampa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting EE

I’m experiencing issues with my broadband at present and the EE automated service is asking for a mobile number which I don’t have; I only have broadband with EE, my mobile is with another provider. How do I contact EE? Thanks

Having Fibre installed

I am currently receiving my broadband on my landline but am thinking of upgrading to fibre, will this require a new hole in my wall or can it be installed through the existing landline entry.