Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband

So basically I moved into my home in July and I chose ee as my broadband. There’s literally just me and my little girl so we don’t need much but whilst placing the order i added extra things to help get broadband all around the house which I do not n...

Cadithom by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internet not working properly

My internet as just stopped working why .. I live at xxxx xx xx xxxxxx xx xxxxxxx, I did t notice Road work out my block of apartment's.. they may have cut through wires etc   [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Th...

Smart router Aqua light flashing

Hi, recently moved into my new home and ordered a smart router. Looking at the setup instructions I’ve found I don’t have a openreach modem but the house does have a BT master socket 5C. Plugged the red Ethernet cable into that and now the aqua light...

Jodie5793 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Router Instability

I wonder if anyone can help me.  I've been with EE since March and so far the drop outs are worse than Virgin which is saying something.  Every single day without fail I'm experiencing flashing amber light and disconnects at least twice a day.  I'm n...

Lyrarh by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why is my broadband so poor

Why is my broadband so poor when I'm paying through the roof for it [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

K1966 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Turquoise flashing light

Smart Router. Area is connected. We've had it for a week and it suddenly stopped working.We don't use landline.Singing into 192.168.1.254 just tells leads me to resetting and doesn't let me hit continue since it kicks me off the page.Very frustrating

No Internet connection through WiFi

Every day recently when I'm in my house my phone automatically connects to the WiFi but after a few minutes I get dropped from the Internet. When I look into it, it says connected but no Internet. I switch my phone WiFi offand it picks 5g up and work...