Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Changing from BT Home Hub to EE 4g Router

Hi everyone Nick here a new user.I have just agreed a new contract via BT to change to a EE 4g router, the reason being we are in a remote area and Openreach have no plans to upgrade our copper cable so speed very limited. My questions are1, will I b...

Nick634 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Social tariff

I am trying to get information about the social tariff broadband.  If I change to a company that does have a social tariff will I have to pay to cancel my contract?

Sue8451 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Cancellation

Hi there,I have requested for cancellation of home broadband by 2nd week of October for ***************, but could see standing order for next month…Thanks [Mod edit: removed personal details from the forum]

Paying for Fibre Plus, now getting Fibre only speeds.

Been with EE a while now, and I started with great speeds of around 78Mb, and the connection was rock solid.Then, over the coming months I noticed my connection slowly dropping speeds, until it settled on 67Mb, and has been fairly solid ever since - ...

CraigG70 by Established Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Second router

Hi I have an EE Smart Hub in my front room of my house and I need internet in my new garden office. I have an Ethernet cable in the new office which is linked to the house. Could I buy a second smart hub router to plug in? And if so, how would I set ...

NaomiSK by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Slow broadband on most devices

I'm having an issue where most devices in my home after upgrading to 500mb speed struggle to hit 100mb wired or wireless. The main items being used are 2 phones, PS5, TV and 1 Chromecast. The PS5 and TV are hardwired but constantly buffer and 1 of th...

Resolved! Contact

How does anyone ever get to contact customer services? Everything is menus that do not help. If you select broadband it is then a range of texts and proposed phone calls that don’t even ring then say there is a missed call when it did t ring! EE is n...

JH822 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful