Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Contract

I have 12 months of my broadband and anytime calls remaining would I be able to change this to a broadband and landline only without any penalty charges 

EE Smart Hub 2-hourly reboot problem & solution

The EE Smart Hub 2-Hourly Reboot Problem & Solution The ProblemThe BLACK EE Smart Hub (also called a “router”) loses Internet connectivity for a few minutes several times a day. What’s actually happening is a software update on 24th May 2022 caused a...

GazzF by Established Contributor
  • 310 replies
  • 89 Helpful

Account

I can’t get into my account , my hearing is poor but I can’t sign is there a chat service ? Contact page seems really hard to get to and when you do it only gives phone call options or sign ? It’s so annoying because I want to change my payment date ...

KayT14 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE smart hub external access

Hello,I have some issues with external access to my network devices. I have EE smart hub and full fibre broadband. I opened the correct ports on the router and when I am connected to public WiFi I am able to access my devices but if I switch to 4g/5g...

MitevTM by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No internet and TV

I've just moved over to BT/ EE internet and tv.  The service worked fine for a couple of days but has now gone off and I cannot access the internet!  The router is orange despite turning it on and off and resetting it.  What else can I do?

Can’t set up new account

I’ve changed account ownership for EE broadband as I’m moving to a new address. They set up my account and direct debit over the phone, although they got some details wrong and didn’t state the terms and conditions so I had to call again to fix this....

Alipf by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Internet

Why is my Internet slow speed reading of download 18Mbps upload 0Mbps something seriously wrong here