Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Change calling package on new fibre+landline order?

Hi all,My mum ordered EE fibre and landline in an EE store - previously had BT landline, Plusnet broadband and EE mobile - the shop was helpful and got the order raised which is due to happen middle of Jan. My mum since noticed the landline calling p...

insert_name by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Full fibre not working

My internet isn’t working the LAN light on the Openreach box isn’t in and I’ve tried resetting it and unplugged and making sure everything is in correct but still nothing 

Tjgriff79 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband speeds

Just transferred from Sky to ee as the speeds were shockingly bad at £40 per month and so far 2 weeks in not finding speeds much better possibly worse the. Sky! Any ideas?  Thanks 

Resolved! Broadband

From when you order broadband when do you hear back from them a love date or when it will be delivered? 

Save changes not working

In EE smart hub manager - Home / Advanced settings / Access Control.I wish to add a new start time / End time restriction  for a device. Once done I get a "changes need to be saved"However, once the save button is clicked nothing happens... 

Ss106 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful