Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! FTTP installation

HiOpenreach have installed fibre on the road we have just purchased a house on. The house I've purchased isn't yet connected to the fibre - i think it just has an old BT phone line.  I've watched a video on BT and it explains that an openreach engine...

binky7 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

View broadband bill

Is it possible to view your broadband bill on my ee , i'm sure i used to be able to but it doesn't appear anywhere .

johnjoke by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Sogea and own modem

Hey all.I’m trying to use my own modem with my new EE Sogea line. I’ve always done this in the past in my old house and Adsl for many years, I work in tech so have a fairly good understanding how it works. I have a pfsense and UniFi router.I’ve tried...

Broadband dropouts

Reported regular dropouts twice now. We had a BT engineer out a few weeks ago to 'repair' our loss of landline and internet, but since then it has dropped out intermittently for a few minutes at a time. The fact it's intermittent means that it comes ...

Dennis66 by Established Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Google Nest WiFi

Hello. Is there a consensus for how best to use Google Nest WiFi (or other third party mesh systems) with the EE router that comes with gigabit full fibre? Is it possible to plug the Google Nest router directly into the openreach ONT? Thanks!      

fuzzyJJ by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 11 Helpful

EE Smart Hub guest network

I have the EE Smart hub with 2 discs or wireless repeaters.  I want to use one of these in an area of the house I use for Airbnb guests.  Can I set up a separate wireless SSID (network name) so the guests are not on my network?

zzl4s8 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful