Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! unable to log in

trying to check my contract details/end date - unable to log in, keeps saying 'something is wrong, try later'

jg147 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE WiFi Router - TP Link Deco M9 Mesh

Hi folks, Can you help please , I am moving from virgin to EE 500mb Fibre broadband, I am just waiting on the kit coming , apparently BT openreach need to get the fibre to my house and there is a blockage ? While I wait on this to be resolved , just ...

SimonD77 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Openreach cable damaged

How do I report cable damage at my house? The cable has been accidentally cut by workmen upgrading gas pipes. It has apparently been reported to Wales & West. Don't know if it's reached ee yet

Crinkmeister by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hub solid green with internet

Just got new router on ee. I have Internet no problem, but I have a solid green lightI have tried resetting and turning on and off still solid green light.Is this a problem I need to deal with or not.   

Soloa by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I recently got a Wi-Fi package sent to my apartment, but I didn’t have a phone line to set it up. I have recently moved and do now will I be able to set up the Wi-Fi still or not? 

EE hub

Had a power cut today and EE hub has not given great service since

Barney29 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful