Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

CWMP: HDM socket opened successfully.

Hello, I have minor understanding of:'CWMP: HDM socket opened successfully'.My technical log is flooded with this, logs are minutes apart at different times of the day but usually notice more in the evenings, when I'm watching the box! Is it possible...

Dookss by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No wifi

The last 3 days we had very little Access to our home WiFi, we can't find out if a problem in our area as just told to talk to community!So anyone else experiencing no WiFi in Exeter/crediton area?? Also I'm able to get a credit for the lack of servi...

Resolved! Broadband

Hi, uh please I would like to know if ee has a no contract broadband plan cus I dont like to be tied in a contract

Audran22 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

My broadband bill is increasing monthly with no explanation from EE as to why this is.. please can someone explain - I am not using additional services and do not have a landline so I do not understand why my bill is increasing gradually each month w...

Where do I go to find my router settings, please?

I've just received an EE smartrouter yesterday afternoon, and have set it up okay, but I need to update some of the settings for Wi-Fi and security, etc. Can anyone tell me how I can go about finding this elusive "My Router" settings/control page? I'...

Patricia55 by Valued Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Free Norton antivirus

Hiive recently got broad band and had email to download norton free. But they want card details for next years payment. Why can’t I decide if I want it again next year thanks

Silky-jac by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 23 Helpful

ESA benefit's

I wonder If some one could help ? I am on ESA benefit and have been told I can get a discount ? Could someone please let me know how I go about this ?