cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

emails

blimblom43
Visitor

we have had to update our Computer, and since 12/8/2021 I have not received any emails on my phone - xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com  - Help Please

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
Captgeneralmark
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@blimblom43 You probably haven’t set up the mail server correctly on the new computer/phone.

But more importantly, you need to edit your post to remove your email address because as this is a public forum, you’ve just given it to every spammer on the planet. Of course, by the time you read this, one of the mods may well have edited your post and removed it. Told you so!

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Who is your email provider? What have you put as the Incoming Server settings (all of them) in your Mail app, obscuring your name?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)