Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery??

It’s been over a week since I upgraded my phone and the phone is still showing awaiting to be dispatched?? Anyone else experienced this and know how much longer it’s likely to take. 

Gmberry1 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade freebies

Recently upgraded to the s21 range received phone Friday last week just wondered if I need to claim the air buds smart tag and gaming pack separately or will it be all in as a bundle just haven't received any email or msg regards to the other items a...

Data problems

I’m a new pay monthly customer trying to do my schoolwork on my phone- I have got 50gb data pee month and my account says I’ve used 31gb but my phone is telling me I’ve run out. I am 15 and doing my GCSEs and it’s very frustrating. I’ve checked my ac...

Lizzy17 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro stock?

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro 128g in gold last week, paid early upgrade fee and was told phone would be delivered within 2 working days. Phone didn’t arrive so called customer service and was told that they are out of stock, and they will not refund m...

Rach3l by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switching to EE from 3Mobile

Hi,I'm in the process of switching from 3 to EE, I've been sent a sim through the post from EE which contained a new mobile number, when I signed up to EE I including my PAC and number I'd been sent from 3. I spoke to customer service who told me tha...

Cumpy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apps crashing on S21

some of my apps keep crashing and logging me out since i updated to the s21

lisa_021 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful