Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order Apple Watch as existing customer doesn't work

I joined EE as a new customer on a pay monthly phone plan and now want to take advantage of an Apple Series 6 offer. However, everytime I add this to my basket, it asks me to login to my account and takes me to the Upgrade Page, which says "I cannot ...

jswamin by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

IPV6 turn off

Hello, my wife and i are working from home (like so many). We got the 4GEE Home Router 2 yesterday and found her work laptop will no longer work giving her access to the school drive of resources online.  She has spoken to her IT department and they ...

ITK1980 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to add a deactivate sim to my account for data use

Hi, I really wanted to talk to someone on the phone with this issue. I have a pay monthly sim. Due to poor signal area I want to reactivate an old sim and add it to my account. This way I can tether my phone to the sim WiFi router and improve signal....

Bigeein by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broken Phone

I have accidentally broken my refurbished iphone 11 that is on a contract with EE and I believe it is beyond repair as both the screen and charging port are broken. How do I go about getting a replacement phone?

grant18 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Data not updated

The data on my S20+ phone is showing nil but when I login to my ee account I have only used a very small amount of my data allowance. I have tried to reset this on my phone but everything is greyed out. Any ideas how I can upload my data?

Tk58 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to cancel a data sim

Hi, trying to cancel a data only sim (monthly contact out of contract) which I do not have or know it’s phone number. I need the phone number to either undertake a web chat or call customer services. So I’m stuck with no obvious option to cancel this...

SDC15 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Caller ID on a Samsung A20e - Business Account

We have a number on a business account that was previously allocated to an employee.  This employee left the business and a new employee has been allocated this number.  Prior to handing over the handset, we did a full factory reset on the phone. Whe...

RWJ1967 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery??

It’s been over a week since I upgraded my phone and the phone is still showing awaiting to be dispatched?? Anyone else experienced this and know how much longer it’s likely to take. 

Gmberry1 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful