Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

cusomer service lied

I spoke to 3 customer service representitives last week all saying different things.I was told if i upgrade early i would be offered a samsung watch.I was advised to trade in my phone (which i did) phoned them back and was told the offer expired on t...

4g opening ports for xbox

Hey guys looking for a bit of help just got my 4g home hub and need to open some ports to open my nat type for my Xbox (mainly cod) the admin part of the router won't let me open them have phoned the tech department but the guy didn't even know what ...

Upgrade confirmed then cancelled as my monthly bill waslate

I was due to upgrade and decided on the Samsung s21. I put the order in and it went through OK and I received confirmation. Then 2 days later I got a email saying the order was stopped and I needed to pay my bill, I didn't expect that, I thought it w...

Benf88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change number

Hi, I’d like for my number to be changed as soon as possible Thankyou.

£18.00 120 sim

Hi I've got a sim card coming from ee on my phone it is showing 60 data when I bought a 120 data for £ 18.00 is this normal or not should it show 120 or will this happen when I put in the sim card . Sorry confused  

Ecorb by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi i'v tried getting intouch with ee with regards to my upgrade what I did on Friday 29/01/2021,i'v had 1 email saying they were processing my order but nothing else and I haven't had any text from the delivery company. Also when I try and track my o...

Gillian86 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Hi, I early upgraded to the S21 On Friday but it still says Awaiting Confirmation on the tracker. How long does it usually take to get to me? Same thing with the Galaxy watch too.

Morris20 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow 4g speeds in DL15 area

I moved house a few weeks ago and have been struggling with poor 4g speeds since day 1. I've reported the issue several times through the service status thing but each team just get a text a day or so later saying no fault found. I got an S21 ultra o...

lufc87 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New phone on Flex Plan?

I am currently on Pay As You Go but I need a new phone and when I sign up I was thinking of going over to Flex Plan.  Do I chose a PAYG phone or pay monthly phone?

TheBush by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recovery of contacts when you've messed up - twice!

Hi everyone!  I put my Huawei through the washing machine last night and it doesn't work any more.  I transferred my SIM into an old iPhone SE but then needed to erase everything as my daughter's stuff was still on there.  Stupidly I left my SIM card...