Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How to contact EE without a phone

I got a new phone after mine broke last month, I claimed on insurance and the a refurbished device arrived, and I paid. Now the refurbished device isn't working either. Been through the whole thing with the tech team and they gave me number for insur...

l29 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! T-Mobile SIM top up?

Seeing as the UK T-Mobile website is now closed and the card I had attached to it to top up from my phone has now expired, the only way to top up was to go to an EE shop and let them do it, but due to the lockdown that's not possible now as EE has cl...

Barry_B by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

4GEE broadband slow download but fast upload

Hi, I am getting variable download speeds on my new 4GEE WiFi - ranges from 1.8 to 18 Mb/s (upload is around 20-30 Mb/s). When I signed up, I was told I would get 35Mb/s download.What I have is not fast enough to stream video, so it is not meeting my...

CliffK by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Costumer Service

Hello. Happy WednesdayI want to say Thank You EE for looking after me. Website is awesome too, but doesn't always work . Customer Service in EE are amazing! Bey for now...

EE incompetence

So dpd picked up my phone today but apparently EE forgot to mention they were to give me a replacement so phoned up for 3 hours this afternoon and spoke to the manager who appologised and said one was to be sent tomorrow.I phoned again just to confir...

unlimited DATA, yet atTWS OUT OF data HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Have two 4G WIFI base units with two sims, each with unlimited DATA, one used heavily daily the other limited use. How is it possible on an unlimited contract to rum out of DATA, or is it time to simply change suppliers?

JHM5050 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch data plan

I am planning to move from Virgin to EE as I would like to make use of the cellular features in my watch. I see the £7 watch plan comes with 10gb of data. Is this added to my iPhone plan which is then shared, or solely for use by the watch?im trying ...

Resolved! WiFi password

I have a WIFI device but the label with password has gone AWOL Is there any way of finding out the password as I need to add it to a new device?

Bea85 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Buy Add-on or Pack When I Don’t Have the Device With Me

Hi, I have a data only PAYG SIM in an iPAD which I have sent to an elderly relative to use during lockdown.  The number is linked to my account and I can easily top up credit, but how can I buy more data without physically having the iPAD with me, as...