Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cannot add Connected SIM plan

Good day, I bought a Lenovo tablet 2 months ago that included free preloaded 20GB EE SIM card for 30 days. There was a leaflet enclosed with the tablet advising that once this allowance expires I can choose a suitable Connected SIM plan and set up a ...

No tracking info

Hello. I have upgraded my EE plan and phone on Tuesday and I did not receive any further emails beside the confirmation number. I cannot track the delivery or find any details regarding my order. Could you let me know how long does it take for the ph...

AlexB89 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The best of Apple with EE, with new iPhone Smart Plans

New Ultimate Apple plans with EE   Amazing news for Apple lovers, our new plans for iPhone are bursting with the best of Apple and EE, with benefits you’ll only get included in your plan on EE - like Apple Music, Apple TV+,and Apple Arcade. Plus, you...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Unlock iPhone SE

I have just given my old iPhone SE, which was originally an EE PAYG, to my father but despite the fact that I have been on a BT sim-only deal for the last 2 years it says that it is locked. How do I unlock it? Thanks

GordonB66 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My number isn’t working

My phone number is not working.A new sim card has been sent to my London address and has been activated there.Currently, I am in Poland and the card does not work despite topping-up. I cannot answer or make calls. Also send messages. last time I topp...

Bella15 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free Beats Flex Earphones when delivered/supplied?

Upgraded to sim only 200gb £25 which had the offer of the Free Beats Flex EarphonesHad switched to this contract over a week ago and have realised not heard anything further about the free earphones and unable to get in contact via live chat as keeps...

HS2020 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE Router network symbol

I have a 4GEE router which has kept dropping it’s connection, perhaps once a day, requiring a restart.This has recently been getting worse and since Saturday afternoon the router has been showing a green (instead of blue) network light. I have two/th...

Going round in circles.....

Just bought a PAYG sim to put in an old phone, put£10 on top up card, have tried to register but keep getting messages saying one time PIN sent to phone. But as SIM isn’t working in phone I’m not getting anything so can’t verify. Im sure I’m doing so...

Thor1340 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful