cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cannot add Connected SIM plan

astrosnail
Investigator
Investigator

Good day,

I bought a Lenovo tablet 2 months ago that included free preloaded 20GB EE SIM card for 30 days. There was a leaflet enclosed with the tablet advising that once this allowance expires I can choose a suitable Connected SIM plan and set up a monthly payment at ee.co.uk/connectedsim.

But I am not able to do so, and calling EE support did not help either. They managed to help me last month but cannot do it in April. When I follow the instructions at ee.co.uk/connectedsim I perform steps 1 and 2 but I am not able to find Connected SIM plan and my account is showing as Pay As You Go.

I am really frustrated and do not know how to solve this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Elena

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try looking at http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase when not connected to WiFi to see what it offers you.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX thank you. Unfortunately it does not offer me any of the promised Connected SIM plans 😞 

I think that when I called the support last time they somehow changed my SIM type to PAYG instead of Connected SIM. Because I received a text from EE at the time I spoke with them, asking me to switch my phone off and on, but I have no phone, I am using this SIM in a tablet.

ee.co.uk/ConnectedSIM 

ConnectedSIM.JPG

That is what I am trying to do.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @astrosnail

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would like to help you get this looked into, to do this I've sent you a private message on here for some details 🙂

Speak soon. 

Leanne.