Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Need info re changing to Doro 8050

Never used a smartphone - somewhat anxious as we are both mid-eighties. We are pay as you go with our own Doro 612 bought fromEE shop locally many years ago. We always keep £25-40 but use only now and again, mostly texts, some calls. We want to get i...

oap1930-s by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Esim. After hard

Please guide me how can i install esim after phone reset 

Ghomtana by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlock paygo phone after SIM has expired

I have been given a phone which was on EE but the Paygo SIM expired (wasn't used for many months) - I want to use a different network but when I put the new network SIM in the phone, it is locked. I cannot contact EE customer services because the old...

Boxey11 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Activate new sim

I have lost my old sim so ordered a new one, however the sim still hasn’t automatically updated and it’s been about about 8 hours since I inserted it.  is this normal ? 

Refund application for contract

I have just applied for a new apple phone and the deal was pay 50 upfront then monthly payments but unfortunately I wasn't able to through credit check but ee still have taken upfront fee of 50 will I get it refunded?

Confirmation email

I ordered an early upgrade through text message from EE_UPGRADE. It seemed legit and even sent me a pin code to enter. After ordering my new phone I havnt received any confirmation email what so ever. No text. Nothing on 'my ee'. So obviously I start...

USB file sharing Bright Box 1(R)

Hi, I've connected my WD Passport hard drive to the Bright Box 1(R) router through the USB port, but am not sure how to access the files. I have previously had a Smart Hub and know that in order to access files on that, you can use \\192.168.1.254\us...

Resolved! Oppo A72

Is anyone else having problems with the camera and viewing pics/video's on the oppo A72, I can take pics and video's but it won't show them or open them at all, it won't open my SD card either, I had this phone specifically for the camera and it's to...

maffa1 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful