Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Quick panel

Hi. My quick panel and phone settings in  general have gone weird. When I swipe down my whole screen goes blurred but if I randomly tap on where I know some off the icons usually are it works. I just can't see anything. Has anyone else had this and k...

Amiles33 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

router down steaming speed

this  is to  inform you i a  losing my   down load speed  was 38  / 39mb   on my router  i have a  bt eng   coming thursday    its now at   35.27     i spoke to customer services  videos are slow and shopping slow to  also   i notices   smar hub mana...

New phone

I ordered my phone Thursday and was told it would be with me Friday but they are now saying its out of stock.   I'm **bleep**ed off as feel they've just conned me into signing up 

Sazz777 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Top up for a child’s watch with no text facility

Hiwhen trying to top up my child’s watch phone online, the system asks to confirm/ verify  the phone by sending a text but the watch phone does not have a text facility. Any tips out there?Peter  

Resolved! Anytime Upgrade

I have anytime upgrade on my Samsung note 10 does anyone know What condition it has to be in? the phone is in perfect condition apart from Scratches to the Screen Protector that was already Phone on the when I got it will that come off or easily be r...

Apple Music

I’ve just had a txt saying my six months free Apple Music is coming to an end and to txt stop music if I don’t want to pay £9:99 p/m. so I did. I get a txt back saying I don’t have this on my number ..... so how did they txt me ! Also how do I stop i...

Vixenc71 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! App

Please help! Trying to use the app to connect to my phone but its asking me to plug the yellow lead in, I don't have a box to plug into. So, my question is, can the app control the WiFi access/ connection like my old BT did?

James236 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Camera

Hi, my camera does not reverse when I face time, so whoever can't see me just what ever my phone is facing, and the picture is now side ways, it also switches off when I want to take selfies I can still take photos and videos I've factory reset it an...

Control shared data use

I am trying to control the amount of data that members of my family can use (currently one person is using 80%). I tried the FAQ section and it seems to say how that can be achieved but when I follow the instructions I find that the interface does no...

Resolved! TV on add to plan

Good morning, how do I check how many payments I have left on any add to plan device? best regards  Dan