Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S10 unlock code not working

Got an Samsung S10 phone that I got a code from EE to unlock and its not unlocking with it now its asking for an MCK code haven't a clue what that is anyone any ideas 

Noelod2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Charity Funding.

Hello, I don’t know if I’ve came down the right route here, but I was wondering if EE donate to local charities? I’m a parent representative of a charity based in Knowsley, Merseyside (U.K.) called Moving Senses ~ Positive Futures. It’s a charity tha...

My router playing up

The last two days my router has suddenly gone from normal, to flashing yellow- WiFi stops.. then to red... Then after a few minutes goes back to normal... Anyone know why this could be happening? 

4gee wifi mini

Hi got a similar card with mini WiFi but I can't see it on my ee account so I can gift it data from mobile phn thanks

Chrisa2 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is Wifi calling available on iPhone from Apple and SIM from EE?

Hi, I have an iPhone, recently purchased from Apple.  I would like to use wifi calling and texting when I am at relatives' who have little mobile signal.  Can I use wifi calling if I now purchase an EE SIM, or would I have needed to have also purchas...

pfSense (or own router) and Vigor 130 ADSL modem

Hi All I used to have a lot of issues with latency when using my own router and the Vigor 130 ADSL modem. After some checking i got it working (so far no issues at all and online gaming works perfectly).I assume that you know how to set up your own r...

login.png general_setup.png pppoe.png

Resolved! What happens when a pack ‘renews’?

I’ve just got a PAYG SIM card for my mum (I’ve never used PAYG so I’m ignorant of how it works)... Why do packs have a duration? Does something expire if you don’t use it? I just want her to be able to use her phone until the money out in has run out...

LiamRich by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No data - But texting 150 says I do?

I've been using a monthly plan for about 3 years and this month I swapped over the card. Today it said "To use data on your phone, you'll need an add-on or pack. Click here to buy" But when I click it, it shows that I have 8.9GB of data and that it'l...

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro problems

Hi I’ve recently got the 12 pro on a contract and I’ve had the worse experience with this phone. One of many being disconnected from calls.breaking up and cutting off onFaceTime and on phone calls. the phone being really slow. camera Quality being aw...

Meganmob by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Full Fibre 900 upgrade requires active LandLine?

Hello Everyone, I have to say it has been a weird week so far, and I did have a quick look for similar posts but found none. I called EE at the weekend to check if I could place an order for FTTP, as recent works have completed in my street bringing ...