cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Oppo A72

maffa1
Investigator
Investigator

Is anyone else having problems with the camera and viewing pics/video's on the oppo A72, I can take pics and video's but it won't show them or open them at all, it won't open my SD card either, I had this phone specifically for the camera and it's totally unfit for purpose

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorted majority of the problems, still having hiccups with the camera just closing down but my main problem was a corrupted SD card, even expensive top of the range SD cards can pack in🙂

Thanks for your help 

Dave Matthews

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maffa1
Investigator
Investigator

Is anyone else having problems with the camera and viewing pics/video's on the oppo A72, I can take pics and video's but it won't show them or open them at all, it won't open my SD card either, I had this phone specifically for the camera and it's totally unfit for purpose

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @maffa1

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you get an error message when you try and view your pictures and videos?

Are they stored on the SD card or the phone memory? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

On phone and on SD card, as soon as I've taken a pic it says unable to load

Leanne_T

Hi @maffa1

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Could you try the steps in the OPPO Support page, to see if this helps you access the photos? 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Me too. Can't open the camera since the system update last week. Hoping for a fixx soon 

Leanne_T

Afternoon @Holmesweetholme

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you tried the steps on the OPPO Support page

Have you reported this to OPPO? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I'm not very tech savvy being an old codger lol hoping for an update to fix or I'll nip it into the local EE shop in the week, thanks for the replies and help though,

Dave Matthews

Sorted majority of the problems, still having hiccups with the camera just closing down but my main problem was a corrupted SD card, even expensive top of the range SD cards can pack in🙂

Thanks for your help 

Dave Matthews