Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Becoming Primary Account Holder

In 2019, my mother bought me a new phone for my birthday, and as such she was the primary account holder associated with the phone.  Unfortunately, shortly after, she passed away. I have now decided that I would like to upgrade, but I cannot do that ...

Samsung trade in price offer not applied

I'm trying to upgrade using the samsung trade in offer, however when I get to the checkout, my amount to pay today is still the full £650 despite the offer showing as being applied. 

Untitled.png
ben657 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Netgear Nighthawk 5G hub issues

Dear XraySpex,   Hi! you seem to have a deep understanding and experience of this tech that I hope you will be willing to share to help with a problem that is leaving me scratching my head!!   I bought a Netgear Nighthawk 5G MR5200 mobile broadband h...

SCAMMED: Third party charges on my bill

Recently, I have discovered I have been charged since last year by BounceGame and TheAppFone service provider on me and my wife account. I contacted EE to get a help on this and found a standard reply "Contact third party" that i have seen on this fo...

madi86 by Investigator
  • 47 replies
  • 45 Helpful

Plan problem

hey all I reset my Apple Watch to add it to my new phone but now my plans gone? I had unlimited data with the watch but now it says but a add on when try set network up, what should I do?

Positive feedback

I feel like I need to praise your staff member at the Lakeside branch in Thurrock. Her name is Dunni(pronounced Doony).Me and my wife popped into the store 2 days before to ask some questions, she answered them very efficiently and told us to come ba...

Alboy76 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Change to pay as you go

Hi, i am currently on the 30day monthly contract, that doesn't exist any more. As i can now get a better deal on pay as you go and i can't get into my local ee shop. Also i can't see any way online to do it, it just keeps offering me a 24month contra...

1saintly by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Re: 30GB £15 pay as you go plan

I have a related question.I had an EE payg sim delivered last Dec. I finally got around to trying it (due to some signal gaps on my current vodafone contract sim ... so I may get as a fill-in and switch at renewal if good)I've not topped up the sim b...

planetf1a by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful