cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: 30GB £15 pay as you go plan

planetf1a
Investigator
Investigator

I have a related question.

I had an EE payg sim delivered last Dec. I finally got around to trying it (due to some signal gaps on my current vodafone contract sim ... so I may get as a fill-in and switch at renewal if good)

I've not topped up the sim before. it was ordered direct from EE
After registering, I also see no option to add the summer packs (ie the 8GB/£10 which I might try *first* before going up the list 🙂 )
So do I also need to order a new SIM
(I don't care about number, and i've never topped up)

Doesn't seem very environmentally friendly to get a new pack delivered for something which is entirely digital.... Of course I can, and it's 'free' but seems like EE loses £ and environment loses 😞

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@planetf1a :

1. As it's been unused for over 6 months it's gone into hibernation & you will need to call CS to get it reactivated.
  2. Where did you buy it? The Summer Data Offer is an EE online exclusive obtainable only from the EE online shop. You can't just add it to an existing PAYG SIM.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@planetf1a :

1. As it's been unused for over 6 months it's gone into hibernation & you will need to call CS to get it reactivated.
  2. Where did you buy it? The Summer Data Offer is an EE online exclusive obtainable only from the EE online shop. You can't just add it to an existing PAYG SIM.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)